The CQC published an inspection report on Great Western Hospital, Swindon today, summarising that the hospital ‘required improvement’. The inspection was conducted in March and the report states that since the inspection the hospital has already made improvement.
‘The inspection team inspected the following six core services at Great Western Hospital:
• Urgent and emergency services – Required Improvement
• Medical care (including older people’s care) – Required Improvement
• Surgery – Required Improvement
• Critical care – Good
• Services for children and young people – Required Improvement
• Outpatients and diagnostic imaging’ – Required Improvement
Overall, the hospital was given a good rating for levels of effectiveness and care but required more improvements in safety, responsiveness and leadership.
Access the report by clicking on the picture below:
What are your experiences with hospital and care in West Berskhire? Speak Out! Let us know: