NHS England and NHS Improvement is currently recruiting new Patient Public Voice Partners to support the commissioning of specialised services. These roles are for a range of user voices with specific health experiences on our Clinical Reference Groups and broader Programmes of Care. These are all strategic roles with an attached involvement payment in line with their PPV Partners policy.
Current opportunities include roles on:
Programmes of Care
• Trauma PoC
• Internal Medicine PoC
• Mental Health PoC
Clinical Reference Groups
• Children and Young People’s Cancer CRG
• Specialised Cancer Surgery CRG
• Chemotherapy CRG
• Infectious Diseases CRG
• Specialised Immunology and Allergy Services CRG
• Specialised Mental Health CRG
• Perinatal Mental Health CRG
• Paediatric Medicinee CRG
• Adult Critical Care CRG
• Major Trauma and Burns CRG
• Neurosciences CRG
The closing date to apply is Sunday 20 June 2021.
Click here to read further details.