top of page
  • Writer's pictureHealthwatch West Berkshire

Moving house, or changing your name? Your GP needs to be updated.

Any significant changes to your name or address means your GP will need to be updated. You can now do this online, to find out more, click the link below.

0 views0 comments
bottom of page